I think it would be a fun to share and explore favorite web site's with each other and in so doing; open fresh doors of interest and opportunity for each other. You can promote or you can share, it is up to you. Give us a glimpse into what you do on your own time.
If you agree then jump right in...you don't have to be invited but once you do add your list, then you must invite 5 others to do the same.
Do let us know who you have chosen and please make sure there are links to your favorite sites and to your invitees profiles.
In your invitation you can just add a link to this post and it will do all the talking for you.
So here goes mine:
- Around the World in 80 Homes at Fine Living
- I love Sunset Magazine for it's creative ideas and those of you that are not from the west may find it interesting.
- For obvious reasons I visit Google Analytics daily.
- For rest and relaxation I go to Soulful Living.
- And of course I have to put a plug in for RESA.
The 5 people I am choosing are: (I might have to do this a few times to get everyone on the list I want to know more about)
- Shell Brodnax because I want to know where she goes when she is not working (if there is such a thing)
- Carole Provenzale because I think I might learn something new.
- Terry Haugen just because she is so cool.
- Ginger Foust because she lives so close to me and I want to get to know her better.
- Yvonne Root because she is so funny.